Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to Extra Life

Welcome to my blog, Extra Life. I've been a gamer for most of my life, starting with a Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Games have shaped my life ever since, and I continue to play to this very day. Due to this, I follow a lot of gaming news. Though I do not have any of the next-gen consoles (Playstation 3, X-Box 360, Wii), I still follow news regarding them (especially any news in regards to a possible drop in price).

I'll introduce myself a bit first. My name is Kyle Beaton, 22 year old Communications student at George Mason University. I'm following in the footsteps of my father, Rod Beaton, who once worked for USA Today (he has since become disabled due to Parkinson's Disease and Parkinson's Disease Dementia).

If I were to pick a "side" in the gaming world, something that is easy to do due to the various consoles, I would call myself a PC Gamer. While I love the other consoles, my main gaming rig would be my PC.

My goal for this blog is threefold:

  1. Review games, both old and new.
  2. Relay game news (both rumors and confirmed facts).
  3. Bring to light games that deserve to be played.
So, welcome to Extra Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment